Lemon peel and creamy shea butter blend together on a breezy summer evening. A warmer take on a classic lemon scent, our blend is sure to be a new favorite twist on a classic kitchen scent.
Notes of: lemon peel, and creamy shea butter finished with vanilla tonka bean.
• Coconut Apricot wax : vegan and renewably sourced
• Essential oil infused fragrance oil. All scents are non-toxic, phthalate free, carcinogen free, and mutagen free giving our candles a clean burn that you can feel good about always having in your home
• FSC certified wooden wick
• 11 oz / 100+ hour burn time
• Hand poured in a black matte tumbler jar
- Always trim your wick to 1/8” before burning pinch the cooled, previously burned wick off to prevent the candle from burning too hot
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn your candle so that the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar each time your light it. This should be able 3-4 hours. Allowing the wax to melt to the edge of the jar prevent tunneling and increases the life of your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and always burn your candle within your sight
- Don’t let any debris fall into the candle wax
- Keep candles away from children, pets, all objects, drafts (including vents, windows, and fans) and hot surfaces
- Only burn your candle on a fire resistant surface
- Discontinue use when there is less than 1” of wax left in the jar
- Be sure to repurpose your jar! Our glass tumble jar can be used as a vase, filled with cotton balls, brushed, pens and more around your home.